Choose Your Battles.

Someone once told me: "choose your battles wisely." Currently there is fights over monuments, name changes and racism plays a part. I've read many articles that have articulated my opinion but one thing I haven't seen yet or rather yet to see (perhaps I've missed it) is to love our enemies. Pray for those that persecute you. I live in the RVA area ..not far from Charlottesville.


I'm reminded of the words of Jesus in Mark 12 when asked what the greatest commandment was? "Jesus responded: Love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, mind and strength. And love your neighbor as yourself." Perhaps we need people to love themselves, love others .... and love all people - from every nation, tribe, and colour. What the world needs more of isn't more words, or denouncing of evil acts ...what the world needs more of is Christians to act well Christian. Being Jesus' hands and feet to a dark world that needs Him. It all starts with a one person. Whose with me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Search for the Black Rock Hotel.

I Hate David Crowder

Just a line to say I'm Living.