An Interview and a Bio of Gman


Gerrard R. Fess was born in Hamilton, Ontario. At the age of 4 – he moved to Selkirk, Ontario. He graduated from Mid-Atlantic Christian University. Pursued a MRE from Anderson University’s School of Theology. Gerrard is married to his college sweetheart, Valerie for over 16years. They have 3 children: Kendra, Nicole, and Brian. Currently Gerrard resides in Ashland, Virginia. Prior to coming to Virginia – Gerrard was a preacher in Maryland and held several youth ministries in NC,VA and Ohio. He is a published author, as well as a messy disciple still on the journey of faith. He dreams of driving a zamboni for an NHL game one day. You can reach Gerrard at fess2@juno.com , visit his blog fess2.blogspot.com or connect with him on facebook or twitter. @fess2us.

What gets played the most on your Ipod?
David Crowder Band.

What’s the one book (besides the Bible) you’d recommend to anyone.
I love to read, it is hard to pick just one. I would recommend “Who Stole my church?” – Gordon Macdonald. I’d also say Daring to Dance with God by Jeff Walling.

What’s my favourite restaurant?
I love to eat. (anything but the Golden Arches). I would say Golden Corral …lots of choices.

What team do you root for the most?
I would say the Toronto Maple Leafs. I’m a hockey fan.

Who (besides Jesus) is your favourite leader in the Bible?
I would say King David. A man after God’s own heart – messy, repenting and all.

What do you get most excited about?
When people finally get it. By “IT” I mean the gospel – that we are loving God and others and are transformed ….. from immersing a new believer to others making disciples ..it makes me go “woohoo!”

What do you like to do in your free time?
I like to read and try new social media things. I love to be with my family and just enjoy life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Hate David Crowder

My Search for the Black Rock Hotel.

Just a line to say I'm Living.