Christmas

One of my favourite Christmas movies is A Christmas Story. So much so is that I own the Leg lamp (Yes, that leg lamp) and went to where the movie was filmed for vacation one year. "You'll shoot your eye out kid."
There is so much going on during Christmas time. For me a year ago we were getting ready to spend a few days away in New York City for New Year's Eve. This past year has been a whirlwind. 

It was a year of transition. Valerie from her job. Brian graduated High school and is now at VCU. Nicole is in her apartment at Virginia Tech and Kendra is working at Panera. As for me, I'm still Mr.G at ACA helping out and in the midst of ministry. The church has had its Ups and Downs.  We've had some people come and others go in our transition year and trying to reach others. A small church trying to make a difference. One of the greatest Joys is that the church is making a difference one life at a time. We've had a few baptisms and visitors come. This next year I see some great things are ahead as we have laid a good foundation on which to build upon. May you who need Jesus embrace Him.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Hate David Crowder

My Search for the Black Rock Hotel.

Just a line to say I'm Living.