A Coyote near my home


I was cutting the grass of my yard on my riding lawn mower when I came across this creature. (I looked online to see exactly what the animal was) At first I thought it was a gray fox but too big (It was the size of a dog) ..... It crossed the road into my yard and then into the woods behind my house to never be seen again. There have been a few times I've seen this animal near our home. A fox, coyote, wild dog? Seems odd for the animal to be here but oh well ..welcome to the neighbourhood ...along with the turtles, frogs, deer, skunks, mice, cats, wolf spiders, racoons and other creatures that we've sen in the year or so we been here. There goes the neighbourhood.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Search for the Black Rock Hotel.

I Hate David Crowder

Just a line to say I'm Living.