Things to Say to Christian Kids

This morning I had the opportunity to speak at Piedmont Christian School's Chapel. The age range 3 to 17. Yes, you read that right.

So what does one speak to at a Christian school? (Last time I spoke on the Greatest commandment - to love God and love others ...(also I had a Bible Coloring book for an object lesson)

I spoke on the importance of what it means to be a Christian. the lessons of:


1. Be Transformed ...be different from Romans 12:1-2

2. Be loving from 1 John 4:7,8

3. Be Courageous - have a heart for Jesus and the lost from Jonah 4.

So if you had a platform to speak to Christian kids and children what would you tell them?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Search for the Black Rock Hotel.

I Hate David Crowder

Just a line to say I'm Living.