Wednesday, October 01, 2014

Things to Say to Christian Kids

This morning I had the opportunity to speak at Piedmont Christian School's Chapel. The age range 3 to 17. Yes, you read that right.

So what does one speak to at a Christian school? (Last time I spoke on the Greatest commandment - to love God and love others ...(also I had a Bible Coloring book for an object lesson)

I spoke on the importance of what it means to be a Christian. the lessons of:


1. Be Transformed ...be different from Romans 12:1-2

2. Be loving from 1 John 4:7,8

3. Be Courageous - have a heart for Jesus and the lost from Jonah 4.

So if you had a platform to speak to Christian kids and children what would you tell them?

No comments:

Things you preacher wished people not know?

what are some of the things that Church Leaders would not want people to know? (I wrote this in 2011) I. We mess up all the time. Sure t...