Dear "Ticked" off Mom: An Open Letter.

I am writing this in response to your very Public letter
to a family in your neighbourhood. I have to say and ask "what values are you teaching your children?" How do you define "Normal?"

As a Canadian, minister, husband, father of 3 children, and a human being ... I am upset. I am more than upset ....I am disappointed. I believe and know that all life is precious, valuable, and especially people are made in the image of God. To write what you have written is "Hateful" (No matter what the courts decide and classify it as ... )You wrote this letter to be mean, and hurtful. Shame on you.

Having said that .... let this be known: I forgive you. I hope this family does too. I am praying for you and these families. I am praying that your children see the value of people not being by the noises they make ...(We all make noises from time to time don't we?) but by the care they are given and the love shown.

Scripture tells us to do good to all people. Love your enemies. Pray for those that persecute you. Love and forgive ... For Vengeance is mine saith the Lord. My prayer is that your heart be changed, transformed, and value all people who God made.

Sincerely,

Gerrard R. Fess

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Hate David Crowder

My Search for the Black Rock Hotel.

Just a line to say I'm Living.