Friday, May 11, 2012
All I ever needed to know in Life I learned from the Circus.
So this past Monday I took my family to the circus and thought about a few things I have learned in life that relates to the circus. Here they are:
1. There will be clowns.
2. Life can be exciting.
3. There will be lots of different messes and smells.
4. You look forward to seeing things happen.
5. People will try to trick you and deceive.
6. Things can appear to be scarey.
7. There will be lots of noise. (Filter it out)
8. Never tame a lion alone.
9. The Great Lion (of Judah) is to be respected.
10. The Ring Master is in control.
William B Gulick grew up in Covington, Kentucky. Baptized into Christ in July 1940. He graduated High School in 1947. He received his BA deg...
Wednesday nights we started this study. We just finished a study on Islam and now onto Eastern Religions. What are you studying on?
Currently we are exploring on Sunday AM - The Wilderness Wanderings found in Exodus and Numbers. On Wednesday nites we are looking at the...