Having a Robber in Front of you.


Several years ago (when I first moved to a ministry in Virginia) a man robbed the bank in front of me. (The article and photo is of him) It was quite scarey and yet knowing God was in control. It was in August 1999. Over 12 years ago. I still remember being called back and having to identify him. The details I didn't get right but had witnessed it in front of me. My wife, Valerie, saw him leave the bank and what direction he went in. We didn't know the bank was robbed until they later called us back as witnesses and had to talk to the police.

What does that have to do with today?

Well ... it makes me observe better. Try to see things from a different perspective.
It has me pray more. It also has me nervous at times.

I trust God but the next time I have a robber in front of me ... I sure wish he wasn't there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Hate David Crowder

My Search for the Black Rock Hotel.

Just a line to say I'm Living.