Wednesday, April 18, 2012
Six Sayings that I came across.
HT to Naomi who sent me these sayings.
1. Laziness is the habit of resting before you get tired
2. Those who fear the future are likely to fumble the present
3. Courage is merely fear that's said it's prayers
4. Sometimes God calms the storm, but sometimes God let's the storm rage and calms His child
5. We grow too soon old and too late smart
6. Remember to always THINK before you speak
Is it: True
The Following is a prescription that should be avoided at all cost. (From Caller July, 1989) Prescription for Unhappiness: 1. Make little...
The Following is my own thoughts ...after this past Sunday ...one of our biggest attendances and one of the best Homecomings we have had .....
Lots of people love TV shows. Several of mine: Happy Days, Six Million Dollar man in the 70s. In the 80s: Cheers, Cosby Show, and in the 90s...
Saw this from a church newsletter and thought to share: BE A FOUNTAIN NOT A DRAIN I saw a marquee in front of a church’s building t...