Wednesday, April 18, 2012
Six Sayings that I came across.
HT to Naomi who sent me these sayings.
1. Laziness is the habit of resting before you get tired
2. Those who fear the future are likely to fumble the present
3. Courage is merely fear that's said it's prayers
4. Sometimes God calms the storm, but sometimes God let's the storm rage and calms His child
5. We grow too soon old and too late smart
6. Remember to always THINK before you speak
Is it: True
William B Gulick grew up in Covington, Kentucky. Baptized into Christ in July 1940. He graduated High School in 1947. He received his BA deg...
Wednesday nights we started this study. We just finished a study on Islam and now onto Eastern Religions. What are you studying on?
Currently we are exploring on Sunday AM - The Wilderness Wanderings found in Exodus and Numbers. On Wednesday nites we are looking at the...