I Can See Clearly Now.






I losted one of the lenses in my glasses. I can still see .... but boy has it been different. I have a pair of reading glasses that I've been using.... and sometimes it isn't as clear as it should be.

I'm wondering though if this is like the Christian walk. We are all excited and have our new pair of glasses only to lose focus and get off track ... what we need is a our vision repaired to be back on the path that God has called us. I feel a lot of "Christian" people are just like me - not seeing very clearly ...needing to get back on track and back to where God wants them to be. Hopefully they heed the call before its too late.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Hate David Crowder

My Search for the Black Rock Hotel.

Just a line to say I'm Living.