Top 10 Over played Christian Songs.







This blog had the worst Christian Songs


So I thought I give a list of the most overplayed and overdone Christian Songs ....


10. I Can Only Imagine - Mercy Me.

9. El Shaddai - Amy Grant.

8. O Praise Him - David Crowder Band.

7. Another Time, Another Place - sandi patty

6. Butterfly Kisses - Bob Carlisle

5. Thank You - Ray Boltz

4. Cartoon Song - Chris Rise.

3. Heart of Worship - Matt Redman

2. Friends - Michael W. Smith.

1. The Champion - Carman.


What ones would you add? Others take off?

Honorable mention:

Blessed be Your Name

The Great Adventure

I will be Here.

Trading my sorrows

As the Deer

O Lord

And any overdone Gaither Song.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Hate David Crowder

My Search for the Black Rock Hotel.

Just a line to say I'm Living.