Tuesday, August 16, 2011
Everything I learned about Ministry I learned from Hockey!
1. There is only One Great One!
2. When there is conflict; there will always be a referee
3. Fighting can and will occur often even in the church.
4. Change will come quickly and you may not like it.
5. You get to score ever now and then
6. No one likes a tie game
7. Sudden death either excites you or sends fear!
8. No one team is exactly alike
9. Firing is never easy
10. There will be times of low attendance
William B Gulick grew up in Covington, Kentucky. Baptized into Christ in July 1940. He graduated High School in 1947. He received his BA deg...
The Following is my own thoughts ...after this past Sunday ...one of our biggest attendances and one of the best Homecomings we have had .....
Wednesday nights we started this study. We just finished a study on Islam and now onto Eastern Religions. What are you studying on?