Tuesday, August 16, 2011
Everything I learned about Ministry I learned from Hockey!
1. There is only One Great One!
2. When there is conflict; there will always be a referee
3. Fighting can and will occur often even in the church.
4. Change will come quickly and you may not like it.
5. You get to score ever now and then
6. No one likes a tie game
7. Sudden death either excites you or sends fear!
8. No one team is exactly alike
9. Firing is never easy
10. There will be times of low attendance
The Following is a prescription that should be avoided at all cost. (From Caller July, 1989) Prescription for Unhappiness: 1. Make little...
The Following is my own thoughts ...after this past Sunday ...one of our biggest attendances and one of the best Homecomings we have had .....
Lots of people love TV shows. Several of mine: Happy Days, Six Million Dollar man in the 70s. In the 80s: Cheers, Cosby Show, and in the 90s...
Saw this from a church newsletter and thought to share: BE A FOUNTAIN NOT A DRAIN I saw a marquee in front of a church’s building t...