Deep Thoughts by Gman - Daily Edition.



I've been condensing and doing a daily edition paper

Found Here>
Through http://paper.li which connects my twitter account, followers, and several other sources for stories, illustrations and information. It can be published daily, weekly etc. In our fast paced, every changing world - I have chosen to do some daily editions to keep it interesting. The paper also can be seen in my twitter account or facebook status. (Not quite G+ ready though - bummer) So if you get a chance subscribe. Thanks.

It gives stories from a variety of sources (Not all are from Christians - so we been warned ...Wil Wheaton for example is great (Wesley Crusher of STNG fame) though not very G material at times.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Hate David Crowder

My Search for the Black Rock Hotel.

Just a line to say I'm Living.