Revise Us Again - A Review ....





Ever want to start over? Or think the "Christian walk" has become too cheesy, too complicated, too deliberate?

Frank Viola writes on living from a renewed Christian Script. His writing is simplified and to the point. Sometimes too blunt but tells the truth. One of his chapters "Chapter 3" points out how people spiritualize their own answers to people's questions by rather than saying No ... say: "Let me pray about it" and never get back to the person.

If you want a short pointed book which can make you think Viola's Revise Us Again is it. I've read several of Frank Viola's books (Which some I really struggled, wrestled, and contemplated with - Pagan Christianity was one)

Disclaimer: I received this as part of SpeakEasy

Frank Viola’s extensive website: http://ptmin.org

Frank’s popular blog: http://frankviola.wordpress.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Hate David Crowder

My Search for the Black Rock Hotel.

Just a line to say I'm Living.