Career Day 2011



I had the chance to share what a church leader does for a living at Career Day 2011 at my children's public elementary school. (Which was surprising to some - and the second year I got to do this ...below is the powerpt I did) As a result my son even invited some of his friends to come to our church. The biggest thing was that I got to be Jesus' Hands and Feet to children that might not of otherwise known about Jesus. (Sure afterwards - which the kids didn't know ...I got to give them some lollipops) Yesterday I got a surprise from the whole class. Hand drawn thank you Notes from the teacher and the students. How cool is that? Definitely made my day.

What would you have done for Career Day?

Surprised that a church leader was allowed to present in a public school?

Or think it is a good thing and gives Hope?

Thoughts?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Search for the Black Rock Hotel.

I Hate David Crowder

Just a line to say I'm Living.