My Favourite Movies.


So movies have influenced me ...Here are some of my favourite movies that I could watch again and again.

Here is the criteria I used for these movies.

a. I have seen more than two times.

b. I can quote and act out scenes.

c. It is a classic for a lot of people.

so here they are:

I. Ferris Bueller's Day Off. Classic 80s.

II. The Great Outdoors. Classic John Candy.

III. The Princess Bride. quotable.

IV. Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.

V. Back to the Future.

VI. Lone Wolf McQuade Classic Chuck Norris.

VII. A Christmas Story. every Christmas Eve - have to watch.

VIII. Field of Dreams.

IX. Mighty Ducks.

X. Rudy.

what are your favourite movies?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Hate David Crowder

My Search for the Black Rock Hotel.

Just a line to say I'm Living.