Influences on My Life: New Blog Series.

So yesterday I talked about Influence of Music that had on my life ... I've been writing some rough draft copies of influences of different people, things, and just plain stuff had on my own life.

Why do this? Well, some people call this the Final week or Holy week or the Passion week of Jesus. It got me thinking ... what if this was my last week of life? Who would I say influenced me? Who helped shape my life? Would I live it any differently? What would I do for Jesus? And so the series begins. (There will probably be other posts mixed in within the Series - the blog series will contain the word "Influenced" within the title)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Hate David Crowder

My Search for the Black Rock Hotel.

Just a line to say I'm Living.