Friday, August 28, 2009
All I ever learned in Life I learned from my wisdom teeth.
So I recently had my wisdom teeth out. They were horizontal. (See image)
The interesting thing about this whole process is some lessons I've learned.
1. Don't take your family for granted.
2. There are some things you just won't remember.
3. Pain isn't always a good thing.
4. It is ok to talk like a chipmunk when you're little; as an adult - not so much.
5. Silence sometimes is a good thing.
6. There is a lot of time to reflect.
7. Sleep helps one heal.
8. Healing doesn't happen overnight.
10. Taste is a good sense.
11. Learn to choose your words wisely.
12. Be thankful for friends and the few blessings you have.
13. It is always a bad idea to think about Steak when you can't eat it!
14. Take care of yourself; not too many other people will.
15. Prayer is always a good thing.
Sincerity – being yourself in any direction. “Sincerity makes the least ,am to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite.” Charles ...
William B Gulick grew up in Covington, Kentucky. Baptized into Christ in July 1940. He graduated High School in 1947. He received his BA deg...
Wednesday nights we started this study. We just finished a study on Islam and now onto Eastern Religions. What are you studying on?
Currently we are exploring on Sunday AM - The Wilderness Wanderings found in Exodus and Numbers. On Wednesday nites we are looking at the...