The 3 Things that make Up a Person!




I. Your Genetics. If born ugly - stay ugly. (Unless plastic surgery). You inherit the physical traits from your Mom and Dad.

II. The Environment. Influences such as family, friends, TV, radio, internet. People say music doesn't affect me ...really? So ... finish the following ...

Born to be ..........

Its fun to goto the Y M .....

Music and TV doesn't influence? So why do they spend millions on a 30 second commercial during the Superbowl if it doesn't have an influence? It does.

III. The Will. You choose to sin or not. sorry - No scapegoat. No time to blame others. We already play the blame game and make scapegoats enough. That's why we have talk shows. Things like "It wasn't my fault I killed 10 people - it was my parents." Actually it was. You killed 10 people because you choose to. You're an idiot and need to take responsibility for your actions.

Interesting enough on the day of judgment every deed, action will be revealed. Almost a youtube of our entire lives. No excuses. No blaming others. We have to take responsibility for what we do, say, and think. Let's start now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Search for the Black Rock Hotel.

I Hate David Crowder

Just a line to say I'm Living.