Some Ole Marko quotes

"Contrary to much of our current thinking about the importance of powerful youth ministries to the lifelong spiritual development of future adults, research proves otherwise: a teenager who attends a church's worship service on a regular basis and does not attend youth group is more likely to attend worship services as an adult than a teen who is active in youth group but doesn't attend worship services with other age groups." pg. 33 Dan Kimball's The Emerging Church.

"Extracting a Ministry model from one church and injecting it into another without thought of context is one of the primary flaws in ministry practice today." pg. 32 The Emerging Church.

Hence why I wrote: I hate Doug Fields



There are some ministries that do try to
imitate
all the flash and Hi-tech though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Hate David Crowder

My Search for the Black Rock Hotel.

Just a line to say I'm Living.