Loving your Enemies isn't Easy!!


Loving your enemies isn't easy. Jesus tells us to love God and love others.

Sometimes its hard.

Sometimes it is almost next to impossible.

In fact love that person that doesn't even love you.

Love the person that you would think is "Ugly" towards you.

In our own online, cyber, anon-posting, cyber-bullying ways ...let's even love that person.

Jesus tells us to love one another. They will know we are Christians by our love. Forgiveness, mercy, grace is never easy. Do good to even those that hate you is like heaping hot coals on their head as Romans tells us.

Sure, people need to take responsibility for their actions. Sure, we'd like to see justice done. Ultimately though it comes from God.

Too often we are quick to judge, quick to react, and slow to listen.

I've typed many a post, email, message in which I wish I could take back.

Many a word I've said that I've wished I'd never said at all.

Words are powerful! Words hurt! Words carry wounds. Words haunt. But so does building up, encouraging, equipping, and letting others encourage you.

Before you post: THINK!

Even if someone writes something about you, your family, others ...forgive. Not an easy thing. Let Jesus be your example!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Hate David Crowder

My Search for the Black Rock Hotel.

Just a line to say I'm Living.