Letter to a Former Ministry.

Rough Draft of letter I sent to my last ministry - heard they will be celebrating 40yrs the end of this month.

Dear Church Family,

Greetings in the name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Philippians 1:3 says “I thank my God every time I remember you.” I take that verse to heart when I remember the fine people at Cary Christian Church. Valerie, the children, and I would like to send our greetings and congratulations on your 40th Celebration of the Church.

We think of the people there as family. We had a GREAT 5 year ministry there in which it caused me to grow, stretch, and to be challenged. As the youth & family minister there – it has helped me on the journey which God has called. Our children, Kendra, Nicole and Brian grew up at Cary from Infants to now starting in elementary school. Valerie and I bought our first home while there. You celebrated in our joys and were there in the heartaches too of Valerie losing her dad to a brain tumor.

When we think of Cary Christian – we think of Jesus. God’s blessings on you on your 40th and may you be Found Faithful until our Lord comes again.

Serving Jesus,

Gerrard R. Fess
Former Staff of Cary 2003-08.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Hate David Crowder

My Search for the Black Rock Hotel.

Just a line to say I'm Living.