Saturday, September 06, 2008
Top Ten Things you can do on Youthworker Appreciation Day!
Today: Sept 6th is YouthWorker Appreciation Day. Here are some things you can do:
1. Write an encouraging note to a fellow youthworker.
2. Send him or her a free subscription to the Journal of Student Ministries.
3. Offer to buy them some resources for their own personal library. (Goto the Christian bookstore to do this today)
4. Give them a gift card to their favorite place. (Tickets to sporting events works too)
5. Offer to babysit their kids.
6. Buy that ever so important office knickknack for their office or home.
7. Have all the students sign a banner or card telling them how important they are to the ministry at the church.
8. FREE Food.
9. Ask what they may need. Get involved in their lives. Share your story and how important and valued they are to you.
10. Write on others' blogs on what you did. (Even tell Marko
Make it a surprise and dream Big!
Our youthworkers love God and love those students. Let's show them that We love them too!!
Sincerity – being yourself in any direction. “Sincerity makes the least ,am to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite.” Charles ...
William B Gulick grew up in Covington, Kentucky. Baptized into Christ in July 1940. He graduated High School in 1947. He received his BA deg...
Wednesday nights we started this study. We just finished a study on Islam and now onto Eastern Religions. What are you studying on?
Currently we are exploring on Sunday AM - The Wilderness Wanderings found in Exodus and Numbers. On Wednesday nites we are looking at the...