YM Tip From Me:



I posted a Tip
for youth workers. Here is the tip I gave as advice:

Gerrard Fess submittedthis too-funny-to-pass-up bit of wisdom from his own recent experience:

“Don’t cut anyone off while driving the church van. The church name and phone number are on the vehicle!”

He makes a good point that works in the broader picture as well. Whether we’re thinking about it or not, we’re witnesses to the Lordship of Jesus Christ all the time - even behind the wheel. We never know who’s watching or how that might affect their perception of the Church or her Savior.
-----------------------------------------------------

Update though:

Found out the alignment and the brake lights and turn signals weren't functioning properly. Currently that van is in the shop.

No wonder some people probably felt like I cut them off.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Hate David Crowder

My Search for the Black Rock Hotel.

Just a line to say I'm Living.