Saturday, February 09, 2008
Things I've noticed While at the Hospital.
1. Nurses are really nice.
2. Being sick isn't fun!
3. It hurts to see your love one in pain.
4. Being patient and waiting is hard.
5. Hospitals aren't like those seen on ER, Grey's, General Hospital, or any of those other TV shows.
6. Hospital Food isn't that bad from the cafeteria - but I wouldn't want to eat it everyday.
7. Clergy ID badges - rock.
8. Finding a parking place actually near the hospital isn't easy.
9. There sure are lots of wires and plugs in each room.
10. Wash your hands ALOT!!!
There sure are lots of people in the ER.
Metal Detectors in the ER make it interesting.
When you wear the Hospital ID badge - sometimes you can be mistaken for a doctor.
We sure have lots of people praying. Kind of cool my daughter's preschool at the Baptist Church - one of their staff came by to visit.
I've probably been more to the hospital this week more than in several years.
Being from Canada ...I'm a Hockey fan. Follow the Leafs, like the Jays. Went I went to college everyone had their teams ..... College ...
The Following is my own thoughts ...after this past Sunday ...one of our biggest attendances and one of the best Homecomings we have had .....
Funerals, memorials are a way to say goodbye. Those that are Christians, we have the hope to see each other again. The 4 Rs in dealing wi...
William B Gulick grew up in Covington, Kentucky. Baptized into Christ in July 1940. He graduated High School in 1947. He received his BA deg...