1. Never Send just an email.
2. Never just leave a note on someone's desk hoping they'll notice it!
3. Don't just goto others with the issue - goto the person you have the issue with.
4. Gossip hurts.
5. Don't just complain - offer some viable solutions.
7. Don't expect a solution overnite!
8. Be patient (see #7)
9. Do All things in love.
10. Be available to be part of the solution. (see #5)
Sincerity – being yourself in any direction. “Sincerity makes the least ,am to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite.” Charles ...
William B Gulick grew up in Covington, Kentucky. Baptized into Christ in July 1940. He graduated High School in 1947. He received his BA deg...
Wednesday nights we started this study. We just finished a study on Islam and now onto Eastern Religions. What are you studying on?
Currently we are exploring on Sunday AM - The Wilderness Wanderings found in Exodus and Numbers. On Wednesday nites we are looking at the...