10. Know it is the quality of the Program; not the quantity of youth ...quality brings quantity but not always vice versa.
9. The church supports the youth ministry financially
8. The Senior Pastor is supportive. He was a youthworker once; and has his own reputation at stake!
7. You have great support system of parents
6. Church leadership looks to youth workers to help families and be a leader of leaders to teens and their families
5. Parents see the Youth Ministry as having value and impact in student's lives.
4. Clarity is given in expectations; job description and their is room for creativity as well as accountability.
3. Vision for the church is defined and the role youth ministry will play in that vision!
2. Youthworkers lead a balance life; not burning out; but rather pleasing God and working on their own journeys in the process.
1. They have found great professional training, tools and are lifelonger learners
The Following is a prescription that should be avoided at all cost. (From Caller July, 1989) Prescription for Unhappiness: 1. Make little...
The Following is my own thoughts ...after this past Sunday ...one of our biggest attendances and one of the best Homecomings we have had .....
Lots of people love TV shows. Several of mine: Happy Days, Six Million Dollar man in the 70s. In the 80s: Cheers, Cosby Show, and in the 90s...
Saw this from a church newsletter and thought to share: BE A FOUNTAIN NOT A DRAIN I saw a marquee in front of a church’s building t...