Friday, January 18, 2008
All I ever needed to know about Life I learned from the NHL
1. There is only One Great One!
2. When there is conflict; there will always be a referee
3. Fighting can and will occur often even in the church.
4. Change will come quickly and you may not like it.
5. You get to score ever now and then
6. No one likes a tie game
7. Sudden death either excites you or sends fear!
8. No one team is exactly alike
9. Firing is never easy
10. There will be times of low attendance
Sincerity – being yourself in any direction. “Sincerity makes the least ,am to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite.” Charles ...
William B Gulick grew up in Covington, Kentucky. Baptized into Christ in July 1940. He graduated High School in 1947. He received his BA deg...
Wednesday nights we started this study. We just finished a study on Islam and now onto Eastern Religions. What are you studying on?
Currently we are exploring on Sunday AM - The Wilderness Wanderings found in Exodus and Numbers. On Wednesday nites we are looking at the...