Growing spiritually -
Well it can be summed up but here are some "evidences" of growing spiritually.
1. Willingness to Serve in the local body.
2. Willing to be a Servant leader.
3. Evidence of fruits of the Spirit - love, joy, peace, patience (Galatians)
4. Ability to love God and love others.
5. Willing to step out of their comfort zone and tell others about Jesus - whether that be locally or beyond.
6. Studying to show thyself an approved workman.
7. Practicing Spiritual disciplines.
8. Using their spiritual gifts.
9. Has a Christ-like attitude.
10. You can see it in their life daily.
I know it sounds like alot of "Christianese" here but are there other measures to show a person is growing spiritually?
Cetor, Janet, 69 of Hubbard, Ohio went to be with the Lord on November 23, 2018. Janet was also known as "Chickie". A Member of C...
In a recent publication, (A Supplement to the Mechanicsville Local dated March 28,2018 Best Summer Ever. The Article, 5 reasons why summer c...
THE INCOMPARABLE CHRIST More than 2000 years ago there was a man born contrary to the laws of nature. He laid aside his purple robe for a ...
A Christian Perspective: “Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a huge crowd of witnesses the life of faith, let us strip off every w...