Growing spiritually -
Well it can be summed up but here are some "evidences" of growing spiritually.
1. Willingness to Serve in the local body.
2. Willing to be a Servant leader.
3. Evidence of fruits of the Spirit - love, joy, peace, patience (Galatians)
4. Ability to love God and love others.
5. Willing to step out of their comfort zone and tell others about Jesus - whether that be locally or beyond.
6. Studying to show thyself an approved workman.
7. Practicing Spiritual disciplines.
8. Using their spiritual gifts.
9. Has a Christ-like attitude.
10. You can see it in their life daily.
I know it sounds like alot of "Christianese" here but are there other measures to show a person is growing spiritually?
1. What will my Bible reading plan be? 2. What can I do to reach out to others? 3. What specific steps can I take to loving my family mo...
I'm fascinated by History. From my office I am at the foothills of South Mountain and can view Black Rock. (I want to take a picture t...
A Christian Perspective: “Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a huge crowd of witnesses the life of faith, let us strip off every w...
The Following is my own thoughts ...after this past Sunday ...one of our biggest attendances and one of the best Homecomings we have had .....