Growing spiritually -
Well it can be summed up but here are some "evidences" of growing spiritually.
1. Willingness to Serve in the local body.
2. Willing to be a Servant leader.
3. Evidence of fruits of the Spirit - love, joy, peace, patience (Galatians)
4. Ability to love God and love others.
5. Willing to step out of their comfort zone and tell others about Jesus - whether that be locally or beyond.
6. Studying to show thyself an approved workman.
7. Practicing Spiritual disciplines.
8. Using their spiritual gifts.
9. Has a Christ-like attitude.
10. You can see it in their life daily.
I know it sounds like alot of "Christianese" here but are there other measures to show a person is growing spiritually?
The Minister and His Study No minister studies enough. What should a minister study? He should study people. He should also be studying b...
The Following is my own thoughts ...after this past Sunday ...one of our biggest attendances and one of the best Homecomings we have had .....
Lots of people love TV shows. Several of mine: Happy Days, Six Million Dollar man in the 70s. In the 80s: Cheers, Cosby Show, and in the 90s...
Saw this from a church newsletter and thought to share: BE A FOUNTAIN NOT A DRAIN I saw a marquee in front of a church’s building t...