1. What will my Bible reading plan be?
2. What can I do to reach out to others?
3. What specific steps can I take to loving my family more?
4. Whom shall I be praying for?
5. What sin will I fight the hardest to overcome?
6. What financial goals will I have? To get out of debt? To give more?
7. What books will I read?
8. What opportunities will I take to serve? (Missions trips, local service projects)
9. What Spiritual Discipline will I apply to my life more? (Fast, pray, spiritual retreat)
10. Am I committed more to the Lord to be His hands and Feet, no matter what?
(What steps are you taking for the new year, Lord willing)
I see a lot of guys blogging everyday, (I use to be that guy) and wanting to get fame and recognized. They spend lots of time on facebook o...
I'm fascinated by History. From my office I am at the foothills of South Mountain and can view Black Rock. (I want to take a picture t...
In a recent publication, (A Supplement to the Mechanicsville Local dated March 28,2018 Best Summer Ever. The Article, 5 reasons why summer c...