1. What will my Bible reading plan be?
2. What can I do to reach out to others?
3. What specific steps can I take to loving my family more?
4. Whom shall I be praying for?
5. What sin will I fight the hardest to overcome?
6. What financial goals will I have? To get out of debt? To give more?
7. What books will I read?
8. What opportunities will I take to serve? (Missions trips, local service projects)
9. What Spiritual Discipline will I apply to my life more? (Fast, pray, spiritual retreat)
10. Am I committed more to the Lord to be His hands and Feet, no matter what?
(What steps are you taking for the new year, Lord willing)
I'm fascinated by History. From my office I am at the foothills of South Mountain and can view Black Rock. (I want to take a picture t...
A Christian Perspective: “Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a huge crowd of witnesses the life of faith, let us strip off every w...
THE INCOMPARABLE CHRIST More than 2000 years ago there was a man born contrary to the laws of nature. He laid aside his purple robe for a ...