Books I've Currently Finished Reading.


15 Things is a book on practical ministry lessons through the school of hard knows that Bible College doesn't prepare you for nor Seminary. Grade: B+


A Memoir of Eugene Peterson. A Good insight to him ...TMI in my opinion and too long. Well written - just long. B-


Fiction piece of work. I liked the Mystery but hated how long drawn out it was. For a Best seller it was written at a Middle School level and could of did without the cursing throughout. Too long 400 pages of saying the same which could of been cut in half. C- for this one.


Checked out this gem from a local seminary. Very well written and very practical even for today. I had to relook at the date again. 1890.
I'd give it an A.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Search for the Black Rock Hotel.

I Hate David Crowder

Just a line to say I'm Living.