Why funerals, memorials?

Funerals, memorials are a way to say goodbye. Those that are Christians, we have the hope to see each other again.


The 4 Rs in dealing with Death.

Here are some insights I have. First is I don't have all the answers, only God does. And that in such times I just listen, and be there.

Here are the 4Rs.

I. Reality. We are all going to die. When is the question. But we're all going to die. Death is an enemy.

II. Reason. Death was alien to God's plan. We were never intended to die - but due to sin.

III. Realm. There is a realm of separation of the soul from the body.

IV. Readiness of Death. Live your life in such a way that speaks of eternity.

I do not like Death. Death, dying isn't easy. It affects you. I still carry the scars and wounds that death has had on me ...but it has made me stronger. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

How have you encounter death?

What do you say to someone that has lost a loved one?

All I know if to be there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Search for the Black Rock Hotel.

I Hate David Crowder

Just a line to say I'm Living.