In the late 80s, early 90s there was a book by Harold Hazelip called: "Questions People Ask Ministers Most"
In which he answers 15 questions people at that time asked. In the style of that; I am going to state several I've come across that differ from that author's list ... and only do 10. (In honor of Letterman's Top 10)
In no particular order:
1. Why is there so much tragedy and suffering in the World?
2. If God is such a loving God; why does He send people to hell?
3. Is Heaven for Real? Is Hell?
4. Why do bad things happen to good people?
5. Aren't all religions just following the same God?
6. Why should I go to church? (and then gives some excuse why they shouldn't go)
7. Why is it the church is always asking for money?
8. Why am I here? what is the purpose of life?
9. Do you really believe everything that the Bible says?
10. What do you picture God to look like?
Did Adam have a bellybutton?
Where did Cain get his wife?
Did Noah's ark have dinosaurs?
And will my pet when it dies be in heaven?
(And yes, I've been asked these and many more)
what questions do you have?
William B Gulick grew up in Covington, Kentucky. Baptized into Christ in July 1940. He graduated High School in 1947. He received his BA deg...
Wednesday nights we started this study. We just finished a study on Islam and now onto Eastern Religions. What are you studying on?
Currently we are exploring on Sunday AM - The Wilderness Wanderings found in Exodus and Numbers. On Wednesday nites we are looking at the...