In the late 80s, early 90s there was a book by Harold Hazelip called: "Questions People Ask Ministers Most"
In which he answers 15 questions people at that time asked. In the style of that; I am going to state several I've come across that differ from that author's list ... and only do 10. (In honor of Letterman's Top 10)
In no particular order:
1. Why is there so much tragedy and suffering in the World?
2. If God is such a loving God; why does He send people to hell?
3. Is Heaven for Real? Is Hell?
4. Why do bad things happen to good people?
5. Aren't all religions just following the same God?
6. Why should I go to church? (and then gives some excuse why they shouldn't go)
7. Why is it the church is always asking for money?
8. Why am I here? what is the purpose of life?
9. Do you really believe everything that the Bible says?
10. What do you picture God to look like?
Did Adam have a bellybutton?
Where did Cain get his wife?
Did Noah's ark have dinosaurs?
And will my pet when it dies be in heaven?
(And yes, I've been asked these and many more)
what questions do you have?
The Following is a prescription that should be avoided at all cost. (From Caller July, 1989) Prescription for Unhappiness: 1. Make little...
The Following is my own thoughts ...after this past Sunday ...one of our biggest attendances and one of the best Homecomings we have had .....
Lots of people love TV shows. Several of mine: Happy Days, Six Million Dollar man in the 70s. In the 80s: Cheers, Cosby Show, and in the 90s...
Saw this from a church newsletter and thought to share: BE A FOUNTAIN NOT A DRAIN I saw a marquee in front of a church’s building t...