Wednesday, April 09, 2014
Lessons from the Skating Rink that the Church can Learn From.
(Inspired by a conversation I had with Evelyn Cronin)
1. Never Skate alone
2. Conversation is always Welcomed.
3. Lots of Food, Lights and seats equals delights.
4. The more people know the songs; the more they will sing along.
5. People of all ages like to try something new.
6. There are no Generation gaps on the rink. People of all ages are either skating or encouraging one another.
7. Encouragement goes a long ways.
8. Everyone knows why they are there.
9. There is always room for improvement.
10. When someone falls down - there is always someone there to help them back up.
11. Skating friends make everlasting buddies. Never Give Up!!
Sincerity – being yourself in any direction. “Sincerity makes the least ,am to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite.” Charles ...
William B Gulick grew up in Covington, Kentucky. Baptized into Christ in July 1940. He graduated High School in 1947. He received his BA deg...
Wednesday nights we started this study. We just finished a study on Islam and now onto Eastern Religions. What are you studying on?
Currently we are exploring on Sunday AM - The Wilderness Wanderings found in Exodus and Numbers. On Wednesday nites we are looking at the...