Top Star Trek Movies.



Here is what I believe to be the Top Star Trek movies.




I. Star Trek II. Wrath of Khan. A Classic.

II. Star Trek. Abrams remake is classic.

III. Star Trek: First Contact. Next Gen. At its best.

IV. Star Trek: Insurrection: Data, Borg, one of the best.

V. Star Trek: Generations. Kirk and Picard ...need I say more.

VI. Star Trek: The Final Frontier: Kirk and more Kirk.

VII. Star Trek: The Undiscovered Country. Klingons and Kirk.

VIII. Star Trek IV: Voyage Home. Whales. Everyone seems to like this one but really not my fav.

IX. Star Trek III: The Search for Spock. Bringing spock back was a given but too drawn out.

X. Star Trek: Nemesis. Tries to be like Wrath of Khan. Cloning of picard kind of lame.

XI. Star Trek: The Motion Picture. Dull for the return of the franchise ...

Looking forward to the next Into Darkness movie ....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Hate David Crowder

My Search for the Black Rock Hotel.

Just a line to say I'm Living.