Top Pet Peeves in the Candidating process.

So I've been applying different places and finding out my own pet peeves in this and questions asked.



I. How old are you? (This gets me everytime due to age discrimination - some too old for one position, or too young for another etc)

II. Are you married? (I get some places want a married man etc. but still ...)

III. How old are your kids?

IV. Can you sign this waiver and give us consent to run a full background check? (I understand this further on in the process but upfront and you want my SS# etc and I haven't even made the first cut yet?)

Any others you get?

Comments

Anonymous said…
2nd to last question....do you accept the call to be our youth pastor?

last question after the 2nd to last question...can you afford to live on this?

Popular posts from this blog

I Hate David Crowder

My Search for the Black Rock Hotel.

Just a line to say I'm Living.