Remember Speed is for the Speedway, not the Highways.

Frank Sagi
was my friend.

His classic line of "Remember Speed is for the speedway, not the highways."

I had the chance to officiate Frank's
Funeral.


You can hear Frank announcing in this video ....(He's not the narrator in the video)



I meet Frank in the hospital. He didn't talk much. He was very sick. He never let me leave without praying with him. He didn't talk much about racing other than his family. He was a good man. This week was a whirlwind for me. At the viewing it was like a who is who in racing. Both the Sagi and the Racing families will be in my prayers as they grieve and mourn and need to be comforted by our Father.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Hate David Crowder

My Search for the Black Rock Hotel.

Just a line to say I'm Living.