An Idea you can use: "Timothy Sunday"




I have an idea you can use: How about setting aside a Sunday between now and the end of the yeat known as "Timothy Sunday" where you church encourages, prays for, sends letters, gifts etc. for those past Timothys from your church that are serving in ministry and including past staff as well - youth ministers, ministers etc. I'm actually going to contact some of my past ministries to encourage them to do so ...and especially keep me in their prayers. What do you think? Good idea? (Some may think bad because of how past ministers let go ...I think we still in grace, forgiveness need to show the love of God through those situations)


"Watch your life and doctrine closely. Persevere in them, because if you do, you will save both yourself and your hearers." 1 Timothy 4:16.


Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity - 1 Timothy 4:12

So may we encourage those who have been called to full time ministry. Are you with me? Maybe do this at the same time as Pastor Appreciation Month in October?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Hate David Crowder

My Search for the Black Rock Hotel.

Just a line to say I'm Living.