Getting in Shape.



I use to kid with people "I'm getting in shape. Round is a shape." But I've been convicted. 1 Cor. 6:19-20 talks about the temple ... I've been sick of the jokes I heard about preachers being overweight; fat' and eating chicken alot (Though that last part might be true). So I decided to do something about it. I weighed about less than two years at the most over 242 ....

I've had friends, (like Matthew McNutt who was on the Biggest Loser) who put me to shame. So I've decided to do something about my weight. Get rid of Mt. Dew (though drinking Pepsi isn't good either) I'm now done to drinking some coffee, and not as much snackie foods, water and exercising. (Biking alot ....at the Y) As of this week I'm down to 206. My goal is to get under 200 ...

So what goals do you have?

Are you getting in shape?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Hate David Crowder

My Search for the Black Rock Hotel.

Just a line to say I'm Living.