Tracks of a Fellow Struggler - A Review.


This little gem of a book was recommended to me as I was struggling to do a funeral of a young person recently. This short but meaningful resource gives basically 4 points.

1. The Basis of our Hope

2. Strength not to Faint.

3. Life is a Gift (Probably one of the best chapters that I appreciated and helped me in ministering to others)

4. Learning to Handle Grief. (This is probably one of the hardest things to learn and to do ...we can listen but empathy isn't what one should do)

The author is one from ministry and how he handled the loss of his own 8 yr old daughter years ago. First printed in 1974 and revised - I think this gem should be in every Church Leaders' library. Wish someone had recommended it to me sooner. Thanks to my friend, Jim D. for the recommendation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Search for the Black Rock Hotel.

I Hate David Crowder

Just a line to say I'm Living.