Celebrating 50 years Together


Congrats to Cathy and Earl. Cathy is sister to my favourite mother-in-law. Cathy and Earl are great examples of what a great Christian marriage looks like. They've been through the UPs and DOWNs. They have a great family - and I had to chance to volunteer and marry into this great family.

Two things I appreciate about Cathy and Earl (Dubbie) is how they ask me about the ministry and how the family is doing? (They're very active with their sons in a sister church in the Richmond, Va area - Fairmount Christian)

The second is how they accept me No matter the silly things I do. Trust me. When I first met them. I did something similar to this video. Walked right into a glass door without seeing it.



What do you look for in a great marriage?

Who is your example of a great Christian marriage?

May Earl and Cathy get to celebrate 50 more or until the Lord calls them home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Hate David Crowder

My Search for the Black Rock Hotel.

Just a line to say I'm Living.