Top 10 on Why Baptism?

Why should one be baptized or immersed into Christ? Why Baptism? With some great articles lately from the Restoration Herald
and the http://christianstandard.com/2011/05/a-biblical-response-to-the-gospel/">Christian Standard

I would just like to add why Baptism?

I. It is part of the Plan. Mark 16:16

II. It is for the remission of sins. Acts 2:38

III. It is where your sins are washed away. Romans 6.

IV. It is a Glorious Event. Matt.28:19-20

V. Part of the Death, burial, and Resurrection of Jesus. Romans 6: 3-4

VI. Pledge 1 Peter 3:21

VII. Conversion Acts 8:34-39

VIII. New Birth John 3:3-5

IX. Commanded to do it. Matt. 28:19-20

X. Where one puts on Jesus. Gal. 3:27

I was 12 years old when I was baptized into Christ for the washing away of my sins ..because I knew I had a sin problem. My preacher, Terry Tanner, at the time shared with me about Jesus and that's when I started my walk. So what's your story? When did you get baptized?

Comments

Hi Gerrad,
I am so glad to be here, I am here via Brittany Bullen's page. You brought out all the important points in connection with Baptism. Its indeed a must act all born again believers should partake.
Thanks for sharing these points with relevant Bible verses.
May you have a blessed day.
Keep sharing
Best Regards

~ Philip Ariel
PS: Hey pl. do remove the word verification from here, so that your readers can comment without any hassles. This you can do it by visiting your dashboard settings. Thanks.
Keep informed
~ Phil

Popular posts from this blog

My Search for the Black Rock Hotel.

I Hate David Crowder

Just a line to say I'm Living.