Thursday, May 19, 2011
14 Things I've learned.
I've been married for over 14 years now and here is 14 things I've learned in those fourteen years.
1. It is all about love.
2. There will be change.
3. People change.
4. Choose wisely your battles.
5. Dealing with death is never easy.
6. Parenthood is an adventure.
7. Family is important.
8. Soul care is important.
9. Be careful who you trust.
10. Words are powerful and can hurt.
11. Encouragement goes a long ways.
12. More prayer is needed.
13. Don't burn any bridges.
14. Live each day as if it is your last.
William B Gulick grew up in Covington, Kentucky. Baptized into Christ in July 1940. He graduated High School in 1947. He received his BA deg...
The Following is my own thoughts ...after this past Sunday ...one of our biggest attendances and one of the best Homecomings we have had .....
Wednesday nights we started this study. We just finished a study on Islam and now onto Eastern Religions. What are you studying on?