Thursday, May 19, 2011
14 Things I've learned.
I've been married for over 14 years now and here is 14 things I've learned in those fourteen years.
1. It is all about love.
2. There will be change.
3. People change.
4. Choose wisely your battles.
5. Dealing with death is never easy.
6. Parenthood is an adventure.
7. Family is important.
8. Soul care is important.
9. Be careful who you trust.
10. Words are powerful and can hurt.
11. Encouragement goes a long ways.
12. More prayer is needed.
13. Don't burn any bridges.
14. Live each day as if it is your last.
The Following is a prescription that should be avoided at all cost. (From Caller July, 1989) Prescription for Unhappiness: 1. Make little...
The Following is my own thoughts ...after this past Sunday ...one of our biggest attendances and one of the best Homecomings we have had .....
Lots of people love TV shows. Several of mine: Happy Days, Six Million Dollar man in the 70s. In the 80s: Cheers, Cosby Show, and in the 90s...
Saw this from a church newsletter and thought to share: BE A FOUNTAIN NOT A DRAIN I saw a marquee in front of a church’s building t...