Thursday, May 19, 2011
14 Things I've learned.
I've been married for over 14 years now and here is 14 things I've learned in those fourteen years.
1. It is all about love.
2. There will be change.
3. People change.
4. Choose wisely your battles.
5. Dealing with death is never easy.
6. Parenthood is an adventure.
7. Family is important.
8. Soul care is important.
9. Be careful who you trust.
10. Words are powerful and can hurt.
11. Encouragement goes a long ways.
12. More prayer is needed.
13. Don't burn any bridges.
14. Live each day as if it is your last.
Being from Canada ...I'm a Hockey fan. Follow the Leafs, like the Jays. Went I went to college everyone had their teams ..... College ...
The Following is my own thoughts ...after this past Sunday ...one of our biggest attendances and one of the best Homecomings we have had .....
Funerals, memorials are a way to say goodbye. Those that are Christians, we have the hope to see each other again. The 4 Rs in dealing wi...
William B Gulick grew up in Covington, Kentucky. Baptized into Christ in July 1940. He graduated High School in 1947. He received his BA deg...