Thursday, May 19, 2011
14 Things I've learned.
I've been married for over 14 years now and here is 14 things I've learned in those fourteen years.
1. It is all about love.
2. There will be change.
3. People change.
4. Choose wisely your battles.
5. Dealing with death is never easy.
6. Parenthood is an adventure.
7. Family is important.
8. Soul care is important.
9. Be careful who you trust.
10. Words are powerful and can hurt.
11. Encouragement goes a long ways.
12. More prayer is needed.
13. Don't burn any bridges.
14. Live each day as if it is your last.
what are some of the things that Church Leaders would not want people to know? (I wrote this in 2011) I. We mess up all the time. Sure t...
Wednesday nights we started this study. We just finished a study on Islam and now onto Eastern Religions. What are you studying on?
There are three types of people when it comes to the truth. There are: I. The Hiders. They deny and hide the truth of God. II. The Hur...
Currently we are exploring on Sunday AM - The Wilderness Wanderings found in Exodus and Numbers. On Wednesday nites we are looking at the...