Top 10 TV Shows that have Influenced me.

TV shows do influence. You can quote them again and again. Here are some that influenced me growing up.

I. Six Million Dollar Man. I wanted to be the hero.

II. Welcome back, Kotter.  (I wanted to be a sweathog - especially Arnold)

III. WWE Wrestling aka WWF back then. Good guys versus bad. I pretended to be the bad guy just to get on my sister-in-law's nerves. People like Rick Rude, Roddy Piper, Jesse the Body ... I could still imitiate Randy the Macho man Savage. (I had even had the chance to meet a few of the WWE stars including John Stud)

IV.  The Rockford Files. (Before Magnum, Miami Vice, CSI etc ... there was James Garner)

V. Happy Days. I knew the lines. Knew where the phrase "Jumped the shark" came from.

VI. Family Ties. Classic Michael J. Fox.

VII. Highway to Heaven. Before Touched by an Angel ..there was Michael Landon.

VIII. Star Trek. (The Next Generation as well). Each episode seemed to have a story.

IX. Knight Rider. who didn't want a talking car?

X. Cheers - where everyone knew your name.

honorable mention: Little House on the Prairie, The Cosby Show, Alice, Night Court, Mash, A-team, Mork N Mindy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Search for the Black Rock Hotel.

I Hate David Crowder

Just a line to say I'm Living.