The Power Based Life: A Review.

The Power Based Life book seemed more like one of those informercials. The author seems to have good intentions. The most interesting thing is about Mike Flynt's bio and how he came to be successful.  Mike uses his own personal story and that of others to help encourage and help others be better in their life.

If I was new to the faith, needed some encouragement ...then this book is for you. The author defines what it means to be success by thinking it, having your soul prepared and making sure you are fit.

This all sounds good ... but in reality there are just many variables that also interfere with one having a "Power Based" Life.  I can almost picture the author saying you can have the body, success and spirit life you always wanted ... and only for $19.95 plus shipping and handling.

If it was me, I'd skip this book and read the Word of God, the Bible ... and start the life change there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Search for the Black Rock Hotel.

I Hate David Crowder

Just a line to say I'm Living.