Greetings from a Short Term Missions Trip in S.D.

So this week I'm helping as a work team with a Great Mission. My friend, Jeff and I drove to near Williamsport, PA (3hrs) to go on a 24 hr Bus trip to South Dakota.

Great trip so far. Had dinner Friday nite near my first ministry (By one mile). Saturday was a day of travel. We arrived Saturday and staying in a bunk house.

We have another preacher, a widower, a retired preacher, police officer, engineer, minister's wife and people from MD, PA,  and NY.  (about 30 in all representing Hope Missions) (Even wonderful people from Pittsburgh)

Each meal we have a devotional thought and a song. There is great opportunity for ministry here.  Lots of pictures, building construction and prayer. We had services today and also a quick history of the area and ministry. God is doing some great things. Remember me and the team this week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Search for the Black Rock Hotel.

I Hate David Crowder

Just a line to say I'm Living.