The Climate Change Religion Formerly the 'Church' of Global Warming!


Here is a quote I had seen by F. Graham on the Climate Change gathering in Copenhagen.

"What is happening, however, in gatherings like this is frightening to me. A legitimate concern for the stewardship of our resources has been replaced by a radical, godless worldview that elevates the creation to idolatrous status."

I think in some ways he is right. We've replaced the concern for "Mother Earth" and the whole man-made global warming religion ...rather than Worshipping the CREATOR, people worship creation.

IT isn't new. As Solomon reminds us, "There is nothing new under the sun."

We are suppose to be good stewards of the resources God has given us. We are not to abuse nor misuse what God has given us. What I think is we need a balance - people take it too far or not far enough.

What do you think?

BTW Climate Change is listed as an religion

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Search for the Black Rock Hotel.

I Hate David Crowder

Just a line to say I'm Living.