Help Wanted! Employment Opportunities for Youth Ministers and Ministers?


So as the Restoration Movement and our independent thoughts. Where are my friends that are youth workers look for a youth ministry or ministry?

Here are some to consider:

Youth Ministry Pro

Youth Pastor

Youth Specialties Job Bank

Church Staffing

YMX

WCA

Churchjobs

Simply Hired

Pastor Positions w/ youth

Pastorfinder

Ministry Jobs

YP Jobs

Christian Jobs
Ministry Search


Now having said that .... I know some have used the above sites and found a ministry but here are some of the sites I've used for my own search for working in the context of the Restoration Movement churches:

Crosslink

Christian Churches Today

Christian Standard

JBC placement

CCU Ministry openings

Ozark Christian's Ministry listing

Lincoln Christian

MACU listing


Christian Church Search

ACU resource
(Non-instrumental brethen)
KYOWVA openings


There are tons of ministry openings out there - it is just the right one God wants you to be and the right fit. God's blessings upon you. If I can be of any help ..let me know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Hate David Crowder

My Search for the Black Rock Hotel.

Just a line to say I'm Living.