Quit the Whining!


I appreciate so much guys like Doug Fields, Marko and what they have done for Youth Ministry. One of the things I've noticed lately though in both regional and even local church is that there are a lot of whiners out there.

We pick on Mr. Mega Church. We pick on Mr. Mega Speaker.

And if we don't do that we pick on Mr. small church and ask why aren't you growing?

Why don't you have this or that?

Or why am I not being feed? What's in it for me?

The problem with that statement is it becomes all about YOU rather than about God.

I think sometimes the church has alot of whiners in it. Let's grow up and move onto the Spiritual meat! I'm ready - How about you?

The church is the Bride of Christ ... my prayer is I treat her that way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Search for the Black Rock Hotel.

I Hate David Crowder

Just a line to say I'm Living.