My friend, Patti Gibbons, has a great post on New FTC Rules for blogging
I've been online for over 12 years. Blogging here for over 6yrs. Done tons of Reviews ...
Here are some rules I follow:
1. Link Back. Cite the Source.
2. Most reviews I bought the book, myself, rarely are books or product given to me until recently by Thomas Nelson (Which I've done only one review for them: Notes from the Tilt a Whirl and getting ready to do Doug Field's latest book)
3. I have beta tested and helped edited material. (YS had some of the ole Forum Mods test some of the CD rom Ideas library, and Talksheets and I even helped out with Doug Fields' Videos That Teach Vol. 2 - and who said I hated Doug?)
4. Honesty is the best policy. Do I make mistakes? Sure. Do I mean to be mean spirited and not like Jesus? Absolutely not.
5. Know that I blog about life, Jesus, hockey and whatever else.
6. I love people who read my blog but my blog is about me, my ministry, and what God is doing. Sometimes I get criticized - and that's ok too.
Thanks to Adam
for helping me clarify more.
The Following is a prescription that should be avoided at all cost. (From Caller July, 1989) Prescription for Unhappiness: 1. Make little...
The Following is my own thoughts ...after this past Sunday ...one of our biggest attendances and one of the best Homecomings we have had .....
Lots of people love TV shows. Several of mine: Happy Days, Six Million Dollar man in the 70s. In the 80s: Cheers, Cosby Show, and in the 90s...
Saw this from a church newsletter and thought to share: BE A FOUNTAIN NOT A DRAIN I saw a marquee in front of a church’s building t...